St Patrick’s Festival Family Sports Day – Sunday 16th March 2014 – 10:30am – Willawong
A great day of Irish entertainment for all the family.
- Gaelic Games Exhibitions
- New Go Gaelic Football for under 12's
- Live Irish Music
- Irish Dancing displays throughout the day
- Tug-O-War Competitions – international, interstate and local teams
- Athletics for men, women and children
- Plus – Free carnival rides for children
When: Gates open at 10:30 am
Where: Queensland Gaelic Football Park, 308 Bowhill Road, Willawong 4110
Costs: Adults $10 / Children Free
Please see the attached flyer for more details.